This is a complex setup that integrates a lot of diverse components.
Use the Ramp Up Plugin to slowly turn on lights, and Vera Alerts to Notify you via Text To Speech if you do not get out of bed.
See: Forum Thread for motivation.
You will need the following:
- A Bed Occupied Sensor ... See Forum thread for details.
- A Google Calendar that marks the days you are NOT working.
- A Program Logic Event Generator that will be setup as follows:
- Trigger -
SleepIn; When Google Calendar Indicates No Work
InBed - Bed Sensor detects you are in bed.
- Calendar -
Waketime - Schedules the time to Trigger the Wakeup
Alert Interval - Repeat Interval for allert messages
- Condition -
StartRamp = WakeTime and InBed and (NOT SleepIn)
Alert = StartRamp And AlertInterval
NastyAlert = AlertInterval and InBed and (StartRamp;NOW > 15:00)
- Notifications -
Add a Notification in PLEG when condition Alert is satisfied.
Add another Notification in PLEG when condition NastyAlert is satisfied.
- Vera Alerts - Additional Configuration/
Override the default notification text and/or alert tones for the above two notifications as appropiate.
- An RampOn Scene, that will start your lights to ramp up.
You will need a Trigger for this scene based on this Program Logic Event Generator where the condition satisfied is StartRamp
This utilizes a Google Calendar to disable the normal daily schedule.
You could create a WakeTimeWeekday and WakeTimeWeekend calendar. Then you would modify the condition above from WakeTime to (WakeTimeWeekend or WakeTimeWeekday)
- The Waketime calendar determines the time you wake up.
- The Alert Interval can be set to something like every two or three minutes.
- In this example you will get alert messages while still in bed.
- You will get a Nasty message when you are still in bed after 15:00 minutes
Contact me at Schaefer@RTS-Services.com
||© Copyright 2013, RTS Services Inc. All Rights Reserved
1675 Hickory Creek Rd
Marble Falls, Tx 78654