All Quite - Run UnOccupued
If you always exit through a certian door and you have motion/activity sensors in the house than you can automatically run a scene that indicates the house is not occupied which could turn off all lights, addjust the HVAC, lock the doors, and maybe arm the alarm system.
You will need the following:
- A Program Logic Event Generator that will be setup as follows:
- Create Motion Trigger for each Motion Detector, Motion1, ... MotionN
- Create Trigger MainDoor that detects the MainDoor is closed.
- Condition - AllIsQuite = (Motion1;MainDoor) AND (Motion2;MainDoor) ... AND (MotionN;MainDoor) AND (MainDoor;Now > 30:00)
- An AllIsQuite Scene, that will do what you wish
You will need a Trigger for this scene based on this Program Logic Event Generator where the condition satisfied is AllIsQuite
What this is saying is if the MainDoor trip time is greater than each of the Motion Detector's trip time and it's 30 minutes since the door was tripped than trigger the conditon which will run your scene.
Contact me at Schaefer@RTS-Services.com
||© Copyright 2013, RTS Services Inc. All Rights Reserved
1675 Hickory Creek Rd
Marble Falls, Tx 78654